Covid & Safety
The React India organizers are currently monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation carefully and daily to ensure the safety of our attendees, speakers, and staff. With this mind, we plan on updating this page on a regular basis.
To ensure safety, we plan on taking the following health precautions:
- Negative PCR COVID test dated on or after Sept 21, 2022 or a vaccination card (with primary initial two doses) or a negative rapid antigen test provided for entry into the conference events.
- Each attendee will be issued a set of disposable masks.
- We will have a licensed medial arrangements, during duration of the conference.
- We will work with a health coordinator and hotel staff to ensure all health precautions are followed.
- We will have hand sanitizer stationed at the entrance, food stations, rooms and various locations throughout the conference.
- We will be sanitizing all microphones between each speaker’s use.
- We will regularly sanitize all surfaces throughout the event space and communicate with the venue to do the same.
- We will ask that anyone planning to attend, that believes they may have been exposed to the Coronavirus during travel, or feeling under the weather, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath, to refrain from joining us this year for the safety of other attendees.
- We will send emails to registered event participants with health updates, leading up to the conference event.
We may revise the COVID Protocol in order to remain in compliance with CDC guidelines and in response to community transmission and variants at the time of the Conference. You agree to regularly check this page to monitor and be prepared to comply with any such changes.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID within five (5) days of the Conference.
- Within five (5) days of the conference, you have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID, such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, or any other COVID Symptoms identified by MOHFW (opens in a new tab).
- You believe you were exposed to an individual with COVID within five (5) days of the Conference and have not since taken and received a negative COVID test.